About This Blog

The name of this blog comes from a name my husband gave me years ago. It started out as just a simple knitting blog, to show off my creations to the world. But with all that has gone on in my world, I have changed it to show how knitting and other crafts are helping me deal with my anxiety and depression. I'm hoping that this might play a small part in showing the world that these mental disorders are not something to fear or be ashamed of, but something that we must work through as a part of life.

Monday, January 24, 2011

EEE!

Soon I get to scratch #3 off my list.((And by proxy, 4))  I ordered my spinning wheel a few nights ago, and should be getting it in on Wednesday! I'm so excited I could just squeal. 

I ordered the Ashford Kiwi.  I've been going back and forth between that and the Schact Ladybug, but the Kiwi was just a better price. Also, you can paint the Kiwi, and be all creative with it. I spent some (way too much) time at Lowe's the other day to pick out some stain and paint.  I'm going for a nice dark stain, with a gray wheel. Maybe I'll go geek and paint the Star Gate symbols on it.  I'm not sure yet.  I need to think on it.

In other news: Work sucks.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment