About This Blog

The name of this blog comes from a name my husband gave me years ago. It started out as just a simple knitting blog, to show off my creations to the world. But with all that has gone on in my world, I have changed it to show how knitting and other crafts are helping me deal with my anxiety and depression. I'm hoping that this might play a small part in showing the world that these mental disorders are not something to fear or be ashamed of, but something that we must work through as a part of life.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 Goals for 2011

I've been wanting to do a blog for a while, and I think this is the perfect place to start.  I've seen this on my friends blogs, and seems fun.

1) Knit everyday.
2) Take photos of everything.
3) Get a spinning wheel
4) Spin and knit something (socks would be nice, but a hat would also be cool)
5) Learn to dye
6) Make more fun things, like toys
7) Knit more for my man.  He's feeling left out.
8) Knit a sweater that I will acctually wear.
9) Make some ubersoft socks.  Like alpaca or something
10) Knit a crazy pants shawl.
11) Knit a lace weight sweater.

Yeesh.  That was harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment