About This Blog

The name of this blog comes from a name my husband gave me years ago. It started out as just a simple knitting blog, to show off my creations to the world. But with all that has gone on in my world, I have changed it to show how knitting and other crafts are helping me deal with my anxiety and depression. I'm hoping that this might play a small part in showing the world that these mental disorders are not something to fear or be ashamed of, but something that we must work through as a part of life.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

So I just finished...



...the cutest little dice bag ever!
I lucked out with the pooling. Looks like stripes. Yarn is some mercerized cotton that's been in my stash forever, and I made the pattern up as I went along.

I'm gonna have to make another in blue for Rodney.


Next on my list is I'm going to try to weave some play mats for Magic: The Gathering. I've got the yarn and pattern ready, just need to find the time to warp it!

No comments:

Post a Comment